I had my car coated with CQuartz Pro one year ago by a local detailer. The car is kept covered in a garage and not driven during the winter. I wash the car often using Reset. This spring, I was washing the car and noticed that the water was not being repelled as it had in the past. I purchased some Reload and Elixir and washed the car again with Reset. I was applying the Reload in my garage and noticed that the garage lights seemed to show spots on the coating on a portion of the hood. I could only see the spots when the lights reflected off the hood at an angle, if that makes sense. Now I am wondering if I have a problem and how to correct it. My guess is that the spots may have been water spots? Do I need to remove the Reload, use some water spot remover and start again? I'm not sure what the next steps should be. Is there a water spot remover that works with ceramics that I can pick up locally so I can get this done quickly? Thanks, I am not too knowledgeable about all the coatings etc out now.