Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: foam cannon

Certified CarPro Product "Guru" & Senior Member fdresq4's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Reflection 5-0 View Post
    Invest in the MTM curved wand extension with the handle. Its great because when you just need the handle, take the wand off and use the handle. When I wash trucks I use the cannon on the wand to reach the roof and for everything else, I use the cannon on just the handle.
    I second that. Talk about making life easier...
    Steve

It's a Ruff life!

https://m.petfinder.com/ <<<<<<<<<<Save a homeless friend

Post Thanks / Like
    Great... Nice ...
    Suku cadang PLC control suku cadang spare part Inverter Sensor Servo Drive Motor Input output card Connector Cable Timer & Counter Encoder Fuse Capacitor Touch Screen HMI solenoid Valve Cylinder Cooling Fan SCR & GTO Module Diode Thyristor GTR Darlington meter flow SERVO SOFT STARTER SIEMENS Allen-Bradley MITSUBISHI OMRON Schneider DELTA Danfoss omicron GE ABB Panasonic HITACHI TOSHIBA Pro-face Fuji YASKAWA WEINTEK FATEK fluke omicron Festo Lenze TURCK BANNER

Post Thanks / Like
    PF22.2 got here over the weekend, but I haven't had a chance to use it yet. I did order a new trigger with nozzles from Amazon that should be here Thursday. I'm intrigued by the curved extension. I may have to look for one next.

Any thoughts on which orifice I should use on the PF22? 1.1 or the standard (1.3 maybe?) My PW is rated 3100 psi and 2.4gpm.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4. Likes fdresq4 liked this post
    Certified CarPro Product "Guru" & Senior Member fdresq4's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Stick with the larger one, 1.25 mm. I “believe” that should be the one installed already. I guess it depends where you bought it.

I have a water softener and I find that setting the knob on the top, at about 3/4 open, gives me the best foam. That’s just my experience but yours may differ.
    Steve

It's a Ruff life!

https://m.petfinder.com/ <<<<<<<<<<Save a homeless friend

6. Likes soloz2 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by soloz2 View Post
    PF22.2 got here over the weekend, but I haven't had a chance to use it yet.
    Let us know your feedback and thoughts when you get to use it.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Merlin View Post
    Let us know your feedback and thoughts when you get to use it.
    Will do. I've been busy working in the garden the last few weeks, but have a weekend off and am hoping to get my pressure washer set up and wash both vehicles. And then pick up lumber to continue working on the garden.
    On a positive note, I did get the greenhouse built and ran electrical to it. Next up is to add two more raised beds, build a fence around the garden to keep out rabbits, and some landscaping. Wife has been keeping me busy!

Post Thanks / Like
    Just tried out the PF22.2. this thing is nice and has tons of adjustability. I will need to dial it in to get a nice thick foam, but I have a feeling I will be able too. I tried it first with the stock oriface and got runny foam so then I swapped to the 1.1 and it was slightly better, but still pretty runny. I added some more soap and got thicker foam so I think I just hadn't used enough at first.
    I also got a new trigger. Sooprinse with live swivel and it works pretty well! It was nice to have just the trigger without wand for foam cannon use, but I think I'll want to add a vent wand at some point. I also need to get some new nozzles as my original multi adjustable one that came with my pressure washer is rusted out and the ones that came with the gun put out more pressure and for car washing I'd like to maximize water output not pressure. One of the guys from obsessed garage told me to get some nozzles with a 5.0 or 5.5 oriface for my pressure washer so I may try those.
    Here's the gun I got incase anyone is interested. I had been looking at the MTM SG28 or SGS28, but decided to give this one a try to save a couple dollars and it's pretty nice. Definitely an upgrade over the stupid long Ryobi one.

Sooprinse High Pressure Washer Gun 4000psi, High Pressure Spray Gun with 5 Quick Connect Nozzles,G1/4 Quick Connector Outlet with 3 pcs Inlet adapters G3/8 Quick Connector, M22-14mm, M22-15mm
    Last edited by Merlin; 06-20-2020 at 11:44 AM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by soloz2 View Post
    Will do. I've been busy working in the garden the last few weeks, but have a weekend off and am hoping to get my pressure washer set up and wash both vehicles. And then pick up lumber to continue working on the garden.
    On a positive note, I did get the greenhouse built and ran electrical to it. Next up is to add two more raised beds, build a fence around the garden to keep out rabbits, and some landscaping. The wife has been keeping me busy!

The greenhouse looks awesome!

11. Thanks soloz2 thanked this post
    Likes soloz2 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Merlin View Post
    The greenhouse looks awesome!
    Thanks! It was a bit of a PITA. I bought it for my wife in February and between the weather not cooperating and waiting on backorder parts I just got it up 2 weeks ago and ran the electric last week.

And since this is a detailing forum, one of my car. I need to give it a full detail though.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12