Thread: Micro-Restore MicroFiber Detergent - What Shouldn't I Wash?

Post Thanks / Like

Micro-Restore MicroFiber Detergent - What Shouldn't I Wash?

Hi all. Just purchased the MicroFiber Detergent. After washing and ceramic coating my car I am left with a ton of dirty microfiber towels of course. About to put them in the wash with the Restore detergent but then I wanted to ask if there are any particular CarPro products that if used - the towels should just be thrown out? Don't want to cross contaminate and cause a bigger issue.

Thanks for any input.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by gregghia View Post
    Hi all. Just purchased the MicroFiber Detergent. After washing and ceramic coating my car I am left with a ton of dirty microfiber towels of course.
    About to put them in the wash with the Restore detergent but then I wanted to ask if there are any particular CarPro products that if used - the towels should just be thrown out?
    Don't want to cross-contaminate and cause a bigger issue.

Thanks for any input.
    IMHO Any towels that have been used to remove ceramic coating I throw away.
    Some folks soak them in a bucket with APC. For me, it's not worth the risk later on.

Post Thanks / Like
    What I've started doing with the towels I use to remove ceramic coating is keep them in a separate bucket and use them for things like cleaning grease off the lawn mower and jobs were there is no paint involved. You should notice how stiff or abrasive those used towels become. The coating may not fully wash out and could scratch your painted surfaces. I don't like throwing things out so, I re-purpose them and then throw them out.
    Instagram : pursuit_of_reflection
    Facebook@PursuitofReflection

4. Likes fdresq4 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by gregghia View Post
    Hi all. Just purchased the MicroFiber Detergent. After washing and ceramic coating my car I am left with a ton of dirty microfiber towels of course. About to put them in the wash with the Restore detergent but then I wanted to ask if there are any particular CarPro products that if used - the towels should just be thrown out? Don't want to cross contaminate and cause a bigger issue.

Thanks for any input.
    Good feedback - thank you both.