Thread: C.quartz lite on a new car questions

Post Thanks / Like

C.quartz lite on a new car questions

Hi

TL;DR:
    1. How important is it to do a physical decontamination in case the surface will be a little rough after chemical decontamination?
    I have doubts whether to do physical decontamination or not, because even with extra delicate clay bar it can introduce new swirl marks.
    2. Is it possible to fill up swirl marks instead of hand polishing the car and then ceramic coat it?
    I don't really want to do hand polish because I am a newb and I do not want to remove, albeit a very thin, clear coat layer.

Details
    I will get a new Mazda 3 Hatchback in Machine Grey Premium colour, this specific paint is supposed to have longevity issues, hence ceramic coating.
    I will
    1. Thoroughly wash the car (Reset)
    2. Chemically decontaminate it (TarX and IronX)
    3. Will do IPA wipe down (10 to 15%)

TIA

Post Thanks / Like
    Finally, I found an appropriate forum. I am looking to import a car from Japan. Since childhood, I have been a big fan of JDM cars. And now that I have grown older, I can accomplish my childhood dream. I want to import a Nissan Silvia s15 from Japan. However, I am unfamiliar with the automobile industry because I have never imported a car from another country. So if there is someone who can help me with useful information on how to import a car from japan, please text me. I will appreciate any help you can provide.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by izakkimsey View Post
    Finally, I found an appropriate forum. I am looking to import a car from Japan. Since childhood, I have been a big fan of JDM cars. And now that I have grown older, I can accomplish my childhood dream. I want to import a Nissan Silvia s15 from Japan. However, I am unfamiliar with the automobile industry because I have never imported a car from another country. So if there is someone who can help me with useful information on please text me. I will appreciate any help you can provide.
    Wrong forum.
    Last edited by The Guz; 08-23-2022 at 05:43 AM.