Just applied the 3.0 over the weekend inside a garage. The temp at night at around midnight was 55-60 degrees, not sure on humidity but i started sweating a little lol. However my question is i applied the coating with one strip down the applicator in a cross hatch pattern and set a timer for 5 minutes and then buffed off with the carpro suede removal towels and followed with the rag company pearl towel for any leftover. Instructions say when its slightly grabby, however i cant say for sure that it was. I feel as tho it might have been but with the suede towels it seemed to buff off easy and left nothing behind after the second towel. I did 2 coats like this. I would do one fender , then pop over to the other fender and set a timer. Then the doors and etc.

Just worried i didnt let it flash long enough even tho the rainbow effects were definitely noticeable. I guess i really wont know fully until the first wash this weekend on sunday which would be about 5 days after i buffed off the last area of coating and then next day topped with reload.

Anyone have any doubts that it didnt bond well? Thanks for any suggestions.