Thread: Which microfiber mitt is the safest? (Carpro, Gyeon Smoothie, Rag Cyclone)

Post Thanks / Like

Which microfiber mitt is the safest? (Carpro, Gyeon Smoothie, Rag Cyclone)

Hi

I am looking for the safest wash mitt.
    Since it is harder to release dirt from a wool mitt, I guess a microfiber would be the less risky option.
    I heard good things about Gyeon Smoothie, The Rag Company Cyclone and some about CarPro microfiber wash mitt.

Which one is the safest? (especially softness wise and length wise)
    Thanks!

Post Thanks / Like
    I have not used the gyeon or rag company version. I have used the CarPro microfiber and it is pretty soft. The only thing I don't like is that it only has one side so it requires constant dunking to keep the mitt clean. The microfiber madness incredipad is really nice.

Post Thanks / Like
    The CarPro Merino Wool Wash Mitt is my favorite and I have never had an issue. It's easy to keep the Merion wash mitt clean.

I'm a big fan of the CarPro Merino Wool Wash Mitt. Use two buckets with Grit Guards in each bucket and keep your rinse water clean.
    I scrub the Merino mitt on the Grit Guard Wash Board after I wash a section, and I make sure not to put a dirty mitt in the soapy water.

Gently wash a section with the soapy mitt.
    Rinse off the soapy section with water.
    Clean the mitt in the rinse bucket.
    Put the mitt in the soapy water.
    Repeat.

Click Here -> Two Bucket Wash Method.

Short Version: Don't put a dirty wash mitt in your soapy water.

I have also used the RaceGlaze Wool Wash Mitt and it is also a favorite.

Softness...I've heard a natural sea sponge is softer but I have never used one. (holds grit etc.)

Post Thanks / Like
    The incredimitt is really soft and holds up well over time. I have had mine for three years and it is still going strong. I love how soft they are and easy to clean.

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like
    I love the IncrediPad, and just started using a new one and left the old one with a client. I am patiently waiting for a 2nd color for the IncrediPad, like they have for the IncrediMitt.

I have used them for about 3 years, and my 2017 Accord (bought new), that has only ever seen rinseless washes, still swirl-free.

Post Thanks / Like

Which microfiber mitt is the safest? (Carpro, Gyeon Smoothie, Rag Cyclone)

I’ve had great luck over the years with the CarPro wool mitt. The big Woolie lasted me many years.. with that said I’m usimg a microfiber mitt now since it was a freebie.
    Northern Vermont

Post Thanks / Like
    Adding car details to take care of your vehicle is important that you use quality materials. We also use clear bra car Tampa that can greatly protect a car.
    We provide the best quality car detailing service for your needs. Visit our Home Page/Website for more information.

URL: clear bra car Tampa

Post Thanks / Like
    I have had bad experiences with wool mitts in the past so I avoid them now. The Incredimitt is the best I have ever used. It just glides over the paint like a piece of ice on steel. Expensive for sure, but it a step above the typical micro fiber mitt with the longish type of microfiber "rods."