Thread: Second layer, and some doubts

Post Thanks / Like

Second layer, and some doubts

After applying the first layer of CQ 3.0 uk, can I apply a second layer after three hours?
    Or do I have to apply the second coat, at most an hour later?
    I don't know if I will have enough time to apply, the second coat after an hour so my doubts.
    After the second layer, do I apply the Reload one hour later or the next day correct?
    Thank you

Post Thanks / Like
    From the product page

https://www.carpro-us.com/protection...-3-0-30ml-kit/

Read "Tips" above before coating

1. Wrap a 4" Microfiber Suede around the black side of applicator block.
    2. Shake CQuartz UK.
    3. Slowly open bottle and drag one or two lines of product down the applicator.
    4. Spread across paint in a criss cross pattern approximately 2 sq ft at a time depending on conditions.
    5. Buff off as soon as it flashes (within 2-5 minutes depending - see tips above) using a CarPro No Lint Ultra Towel 16" x 16".
    6. Be sure to remove all excess residue and only then do you move to the next section.
    7. Switch out the 4" Suedes every 2+/- panels.
    8. Additional coats may be applied within 45-60 minutes or wait until the following day if you are beyond 60 minutes. CarPro recommends 2 coats. Max Layer - 3 coats.
    9. Apply Reload after final coat within 30-60 mins. Wait until next day for Reload if you miss the 30-60 minute window or at least a minimum of 12 hrs.

Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you for the informations.
    If I am going to apply the second layer the next day, can I use Eraser before, on the first layer to proceed with the second layer? thank you.

Post Thanks / Like
    No don’t use eraser. That could impact the first layer. Take a plush towel and lightly and drag it to let the towel pick up the dust.

You could try a damp towel as well.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by The Guz View Post
    No don’t use eraser. That could impact the first layer. Take a plush towel and lightly and drag it to let the towel pick up the dust.

You could try a damp towel as well.
    Ok thank you very much for the information.