Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 2020 CarPro Product Reveal

Post Thanks / Like

2020 CarPro Product Reveal

For those not on social media.

Get ready for CARPRO's biggest product reveal of the year. Coming November 3rd through November 7th.

2. Thanks budgetplan1 thanked this post
    Likes budgetplan1, dman68 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    OMG... can I pre-order?

Don't care what it is, I'll likely buy it anyway! Sad thing is it'll be ages before it gets to the UK. The new main distributor here is just awful and keeps poor stock levels on even critical items.

Post Thanks / Like
    Slims? Yeah bring back car pro UK!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

5. Likes DannyRS3 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by LeeH View Post
    Slims? Yeah bring back car pro UK!
    Man I wish... CarPro UK was incredible and did the brand a huge amount of credit and was a joy to deal with Craig there. Slims on the other hand are just awful and are slowly killing the brand here. I mean they don't even keep stock on basic things like reset shampoo, and don't even sell suede applicators! They have been out of many popular items off and on since they took over. It was a big mistake by CarPro to go with them IMO, and the other resellers who are pleasant to deal with are suffering in having to deal though them. Plus they provide almost no email support, are not involved on any of the forums, offer no discounts and are tight. My Last order of 2 bottle of fabric they only gave me 1 spray head, order before that they gave me an ancient out of date bottle of ECH20, and the order before that they shorted me on a polishing pad. All of which I first tried to buy elsewhere but there was no stock on because of their lack of proper stock for distribution. Shameful.

I raised this with Avi some months back, which he was most engaging about. Unfortunately things with slims do not seem to have improved any. CarPro deserves a better distribution in the UK market.

Post Thanks / Like
    To celebrate the end of the decade and ten years of CQUARTZ, we are proud to introduce the next evolution in ceramic technology. After intense research, development and testing, CQUARTZ SiC is ready to continue where TiO2 left off.

As the name suggests, this new formula also includes SiC (Silicon Carbide) for additional resistance against chemicals.

​We have also greatly improved ease of use, resistance to water spotting and even amped up the gloss! Finally, the slickness will leave you thrilled with the finished product.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by The Guz View Post
    To celebrate the end of the decade and ten years of CQUARTZ, we are proud to introduce the next evolution in ceramic technology. After intense research, development and testing, CQUARTZ SiC is ready to continue where TiO2 left off.

As the name suggests, this new formula also includes SiC (Silicon Carbide) for additional resistance against chemicals.

​We have also greatly improved ease of use, resistance to water spotting and even amped up the gloss! Finally, the slickness will leave you thrilled with the finished product.

Ooooooh... interesting. I wonder if this replaces TiO2 in the line up and how it compares in hardness and longevity to cquartz 3.0.

Can't wait to see the next few releases . Thanks Guz

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by DannyRS3 View Post
    Ooooooh... interesting. I wonder if this replaces TiO2 in the line up and how it compares in hardness and longevity to cquartz 3.0.

Can't wait to see the next few releases . Thanks Guz
    I believe it will be replacing TiO2. So if you like that coating then it is a good time to stock up on a bottle or two. I am sure SiC will be great as well. TiO2 was due for a reformulation.

Post Thanks / Like
    A new CQUARTZ revolution is awakening. Experience a better way to restore, protect and maintain the factory appearance of tires with BlackOut Tire Coating.

BlackOut utilizes polysiloxane technology merged with a water based acrylic resin to create an incredibly durable and stunning natural satin-like appearance for tires, rubber, and unpainted resin materials.

​The coating is far more durable than traditional tire dressings while its water base allows it to be very gentle on tires with no sticky side effects of silicone based products.

​This unique formula also inhibits the deterioration of rubber and protects from UV rays. BlackOut even restores the depth, and luster of unpainted resin parts that have deteriorated over time.

Post Thanks / Like
    Oh man, I can't wait to get hold of blackout. I've been looking for a tyre coating for a while now

Post Thanks / Like
    Introducing the heaviest, most powerful cutting compound CARPRO has created yet. - CARPRO Ultracut!

Ultracut contains a cocktail of fully diminishing abrasives, which correct heavy defects, while producing minimal haze.

​Combine it with the CARPRO cutting pads (wool, flash, cool) or microfiber for extremely effective and efficient defect removal. Drop down to CARPRO orange polishing pad and you can finish down hologram-free.

Ultracut is a perfect solution for rotary or DA polishing with extremely low dusting and a lubricant that allows the abrasives to be worked for an extended period. This allows total breakdown with less marring and holograms.

Explore the power of Ultracut at www.carpro.global/ultracut. Coming Nov. ~ Dec. 2020

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast