Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: CarPro Lite and Esscence?

Post Thanks / Like

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. Likes The Guz liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    ok finally, got the app, definitely works great, anyways here are the pics finally the right size. The truck was done with an 8" buff and shine convoluted black finishing pad with carpro clearcut using my makita rotary at a max speed of 2.5 on the dial, very odd combo I know, but worked extremely well and fast, and finished without any follow up needed, I used a green 4" buff and shine flat pad on all the smaller areas that the 8" was to big for, I used a 6" extension with that too, really helps out giving me more control and precision. After I buffed, I wiped down with eraser then coated with lite. The car was buffed with essence primer and a combo of 5.5" and 4" white buff and shine pads using the rotary and at around the same speeds, finished perfect with one pass, a wipe with eraser then coated with lite. Sorry no before pics. Both had minor water spots and light swirling, but both came out great. Both were clayed with the carpro clay towel, love that thing, amazes me what it can do. Both were final wiped down with a coat of reload, also applies lite to all the windows except windshield, those got a good coat of reload, both sets of tires got three coats of a 1:1 perl mix, wheels were hand polished with some chemical guys metal polish I had laying around and wiped down with my ehc2o and reload mix.

Post Thanks / Like

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

5. Likes The Guz liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Both look great.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12