Thread: Removing yellowing on Volvo leather seats

Post Thanks / Like

Removing yellowing on Volvo leather seats

I used Carpro Cquartz leather on 2021 Volvo XC90 blond leather seats, and got yellow staining on all three rows. It’s a total nightmare. Any suggestions on how I could fix it?
    Here is a photo . Any ideas are welcome. I have tried 3% hydrogen peroxide with no luck. May be I am doing something wrong.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like
    This was an issue that could occur with the first version of the leather coating.

At one point I recall CarPro switching out the suede from orange to white to avoid any bleeding from the orange suede.

You could try the inner scrub glove to try and remove it.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by The Guz View Post
    This was an issue that could occur with the first version of the leather coating.

At one point I recall CarPro switching out the suede from orange to white to avoid any bleeding from the orange suede.

You could try the inner scrub glove to try and remove it.
    Thanks @The Guz, Finally found a solution and it works. Applied Hydrogen Peroxide 35% undiluted using the Carpro Inner Scrub glove and wiped it off after one minute with a damp microfiber cloth.
    Now the seats are back to original color, and I applied my preferred leather conditioner.
    It was an easy fix, and I wanted to share.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4. Likes The Guz, rlmccarty2000 liked this post