Thread: Sky's The Limit Polishing Pad forum GIVEAWAY!

Post Thanks / Like

Sky's The Limit Polishing Pad forum GIVEAWAY!

FORUM GIVEAWAY!!! FOUR Sky's the Limit Polishing Pads!

The Sky's the Limit Pads are the latest generation of polishing pad design!
    Spider pads combine the advantages of foam with cooling not found in traditional foam pads.

Its calibrated three-dimensional surface results in a higher cut and better endurance of abrasive particles.
    Its features include a taper to allow access into all areas of a panel and inherits all the amazing features of Spider Pad technology!
    The reticulated foam gives a higher air circulation, is designed to resist any tearing or deformation, and creates less heat generation when polishing, allowing a cut to finish ratio that's in a world of its own!

Paired with the correct polish, the finishing ability of these pads is incredible making one-step jobs a reality in many cases!

This giveaway is for FOUR pads!

Your choice of size and type.

Click on the pictures below for more information.

The Sky's the Limit White Spider Sandwich Pad

The Sky's the Limit One Step - Navy Spider Pad

The Sky's the Limit Cutting Purple Spider Pad

The Sky's the Limit Honey Spider Finishing Pad

Rules

1. YOU make one post in this thread that says..."I want to win Sky's the Limit polishing pads".
    2. You must have at least 10 posts on the forum. Be a part of the forum community.
    2. Have at least 5 new posts in the next month. (Post in Say Hi!, ask questions or comment on details, etc.)
    3. This contest winner is limited to the 48 contiguous United States.

Rules Short version: a post that says I want to win, 5 posts within the next 30 days and, be within 48 contiguous United States

That's all you have to enter. Pretty easy rules to get FREE STL pads! Who doesn't like FREE stuff! *This will be a random drawing.

*Please note that for this drawing the Sky's The Limit Polishing Pads will be sent in the winners next order after the announcement*

Note: I am not affiliated with Sky's The Limit. I am posting this on behalf of Sky's The Limit Car Care forum.
    My side thoughts: These are awesome pads! Here is your chance to try them for FREE! Join the GIVEAWAY!

Post Thanks / Like
    EXAMPLE: To Enter Post a message that says...

I want to win Sky's the Limit polishing pads

Post Thanks / Like
    A few thoughts on the Sky's The Limit Finishing - Honey Spider Pad...

The NEO cut STL pads incorporate a calibrated three-dimensional surface that results in a higher cut and better endurance of abrasive particles.
    The only other folks that I know of that do this is Scholl's and Scholl's makes their own pads. I believe this is an exclusive proprietary process.

IMHO Scholl's makes some darn good pads! The quality of the foam is excellent. Other folks Lake Country, Buff and Shine, Meguiars, etc. also make good pads.

My one drawback with Scholl's pads is their round edge. I personally prefer a bevel (angle) edge as it allows me to get into small areas with the edge of the pad.
    The Sky's The Limit pads have a beveled edge! This allows me to be able to do tighter work and it is a huge advantage for me. STL (left) - Scholl's (Right)

In Short: If you have not worked with the STL pads you are missing out on using some excellent pads. So enter the GIVEAWAY contest. FREE is good!

Certified Nuba Installer Dr Oldz's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Gee no one entered????

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr Oldz View Post
    Gee no one entered????
    IMHO These are awesome pads!

Please enter...
    "I want to win Sky's the Limit polishing pads"

Post Thanks / Like
    It is a nice giveaway. The thing is I won't be ordering anything any time soon. I also have enough pads at the moment. Hope someone enters.

Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you for this information.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello thank you so much for this.