Hi, my name is Scott Pierre. I am 21 years old and I want to own my own detailing studio. My detailing studio would include disassembling the exterior of vehicles (removing trim pieces, moldings, etc.) in order to prep by washing and decontaminating the vehicle for an application of more advanced levels of protection to preserve the clear coat and resell value of vehicles. Many individuals are prone to following simple videos placed out by "expert detailers" that have false information due to scientific matters. Building a platform would give me the leverage of guiding those who are misguided through a growing industry that revolves around detailers showcasing their work in matters of attempting to "impede" those that are ignorant while benefiting only their ego. In addition my platform would distribute more knowledgable information that has proven data and elementary fundamentals to defend it. This allows more clarity and credibility for automotive detailers to go based off of and potentially allow their employees to train from the information provided. In a way, the understanding of how to properly detail a car and preserve the quality/durability of the paint, allows the consumers to have much more re-sell value in their vehicles. Detailing concepts do not apply to only automotive but can also be used in increasing property value. This is due to advance levels of protection such as PPF (paint protection film)/clear bra which is a clear layer that can be installed on top of kitchen counters and much more household items. This PPF is installed on top of a surface that can also receive a ceramic coating to increase it's durability in terms which coatings can withstand typically 9H on a pencil hardness scale while including hydrophobic and oleophobic properties which are excellent in providing resistance to oils, water, silicones, acids, alkyls and salts. This coating can be resistant to saltsand chemicals which have the pH of 2-14. I understand that in order to be successful you have to be a person that is willing to give in your time. I look at this as a start on learning how to communicate with individuals while building people skills. I am very motivated on following my passion and plan of owning a detailing studio with effective advocate of automotive and economic reform. It is my dream to help out clients such as friends, families, and others personally and if I can financially in life. This is what I would love to do for the rest of my life. My goal is to be the gold and not the prospector. Thank you.