Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 2014 - 911 Carrera - Gloss Black - CQuartz Finest Reserve - 🌴 A Miracle Detailing

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by BringADetailer View Post
    I did a few this week that I have to share. Super high-mileage Range Rovers. Full decontamination, correction, interior, ceramic. Took 15 hours each. Killed my old body.
    I'm looking forward to seeing them in the "Show and Shine" section.

Post Thanks / Like
    Also need to try that TUGA Devil wheel cleaner you have here.
    Just an FYI - I'm not affiliated with Sky's The Limit Car Care...I'm just a forum poster.

I exclusively used Sonax and love it. I just ordered a gallon of the “plus” version.

I had a gallon of P&S Brake Buster and didn’t think it cleans enough. Didn’t clean tires well. It’s great for maintenance washes as it’s cheap.

Adams wheel and tire cleaner is my current go to product and my gallon is near empty. It’s also the only Adams product I use.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I really like the TUGA Devil Special Wheel Cleaner.
    Give it a try and post your feedback.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Merlin View Post
    Both M210 and Carpro Essence are good choices for final polishing.
    I used M210 because it was handy and I stayed in the same Megs family.
    I think Carpro Essence may finish better for shine, clarity, gloss, etc.
    Have you ever had an issue of Carpro Essence on the Carpro Gloss Pads not being strong enough to clean up after a heavy compound like Megs 110 on a heavy cutting pad or, so long as you do your part and finish off the compounding correct, Essence on a Gloss pad has always been able to clean up the compounding haze?

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by BrentinLouisville View Post
    Have you ever had an issue of Carpro Essence on the Carpro Gloss Pads not being strong enough to clean up after a heavy compound like Megs 110 on a heavy cutting pad or, so long as you do your part and finish off the compounding correct, Essence on a Gloss pad has always been able to clean up the compounding haze?
    Like I always say " Every paint is different." A test spot is key to determining what works best on the paint you are working on.
    M110 is not a super heavy curtting compound...for the most part "Carpro Essence on the Carpro Gloss Pad" should be enough...
    That said, you may find that using a slightly stronger pad (soft to medium soft) you should be able to clean up M110 compounding haze?

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Merlin View Post
    Like I always say " Every paint is different." A test spot is key to determining what works best on the paint you are working on.
    M110 is not a super heavy curtting compound...for the most part "Carpro Essence on the Carpro Gloss Pad" should be enough...
    That said, you may find that using a slightly stronger pad (soft to medium soft) you should be able to clean up M110 compounding haze?
    Gotcha. Maybe I will have some Megs 210 and a Lake Country light polishing pad ready just in case I need it to clean up the Megs 101 on a cutting pad compounding phase before using Essence on the Gloss Pad.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12