Thread: Review: P&S Dream Maker

Threaded View

Post Thanks / Like

Post Review: P&S Dream Maker

I have been watching and reading reviews and wanted to give a few products a shot. My intent is to give an unbiased and unfiltered review of these products for discussion.

Tests were done on a 2020 BMW X1. Applied indoor at 71F degrees @ 48% humidity, surface temp was 70F. The paint has NOT been polished since new. The car was washed with Chemical Guys Honeydew soap, clayed and dried. Then a layer of P&S Bead Maker applied and allowed to cure indoors overnight.

P & S Dream Maker. I chose this product after watching a few reviews online. A video from the seller of this product stuck me as interesting. He stated that a user was applying this over P&S Bead Maker to help reduce dust. I live in a high pollen area so this is appealing to me.

It’s got a similar feel to P&S Bead Maker and looks great in the sunlight.

I applied a light mist. A single light trigger pull per 3' x 3' area on the hood pictured below:

I got a little streaking/smudging as seen in the light reflections below:

Video of application/removal:
    https://youtube.com/shorts/gPr3sKK-Jiw?feature=share

Changed microfiber from a very plush double sided to a short nap polish removal type:

Initial thoughts:
    Application was not what I had expected. Dream Maker had more surface tension than other LSP's I have tried. I definitely felt the product was leaving something behind as I wiped. It was not just a wipe on and wipe away experience. The smearing was a problem that made me worried about using this on freshly corrected paint, will I need to be so aggressive to remove and balance the product on the finish? Additional gloss over P&S Bead Maker? None detected by me. The car has not been driven after application, feedback on dust resistance (dustphobic..) to follow.
    Last edited by BringADetailer; 06-22-2022 at 01:38 AM.