Thread: Polyshave clay towel worth it?

Post Thanks / Like

Polyshave clay towel worth it?

I bought a poly shave towel and received it today. I'm usually the guy who likes to watch videos about products before getting them and this towel didn't have a whole lot.

Before using it I was wondering if anyone has experience with this towel and if it's a good buy?

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMidnightNarwhal View Post
    I bought a poly shave towel and received it today. I'm usually the guy who likes to watch videos about products before getting them and this towel didn't have a whole lot.

Before using it I was wondering if anyone has experience with this towel and if it's a good buy?
    Looks very similar to the perforated clay towel designed by Yvan LaCroix when he was at Optimum Polymers. His current company sells a very similar (or maybe identical?). Many swear by them claiming they don't marr paint like other towels and clay bars so, I am thinking you are good to go.

3. Likes TheMidnightNarwhal liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    From the reviews I've seen, many users have had positive experiences with the Poly Shave Towel. They report that it effectively removes dirt and grime from their car's paint, leaving a smooth and polished finish. Some users also mention that it is easy to use and that it doesn't require any special technique or skill.

However, there are also some negative reviews from users who did not have a good experience with the Poly Shave Towel. Some users report that it caused scratches or swirl marks on their car's paint, while others found that it didn't work as well as advertised.

Ultimately, whether the Poly Shave Towel is a good buy for you depends on your individual needs and preferences. If you're looking for a quick and easy way to clean your car's paint without the hassle of a clay bar, it may be worth trying out. However, if you're concerned about potential damage to your car's paint, you may want to proceed with caution and do some additional research before using the towel.