Thread: July Product Giveaway!! CARPRO HydrO2: Touchless Sealant Concentrate

Post Thanks / Like

July Product Giveaway!! CARPRO HydrO2: Touchless Sealant Concentrate

July Product Giveaway! CARPRO HydrO2: Touchless Sealant

CARPRO HydrO2: Touchless Sealant (500ml) Concentrate

Incredibly easy-to-use, effective, and revolutionary true wipe-less spray sealant! CARPRO HydrO2 is formulated with hydrophilic glass fibers, silicon polymers, and fluoropolymers that can be applied to all vehicle surfaces! Paint, glass, plastic, convertible tops, wheels, calipers, and wheel wells are all easily within reach with HydrO2. HydrO2 was specifically formulated to save time and money for all professionals and enthusiasts alike! This new innovative coat forms an ultra-water-repellent coating and is applied by simply spraying on and then rinsing off with only water!

A simple spray and rinse application saves time, and results in a durable silica shell that produces a brilliant protected shine that is incredibly easy to maintain. Our hydroelectric bonding function means HydrO2 reacts chemically with water contact! This means the coating transforms from hydrophilic to hydrophobic. The pressure from spraying with water accelerates the bonding of HydrO2 to the surface creating a hydrophobic layer. HydrO2 is climate and temperature stable and is an extremely effective long-lasting water-repellent that is resistant to nearly all acids, alkaline solutions, and solvents while offering significant UV (Ultra Violet) protection. HydrO2 is sold only in concentrated form which offers significant cost savings as well.

Rules
    1. Post a comment on this thread explaining why you think you should win.
    2. Have at least 10 posts in the various forum threads for the entire month.
    (Easy: Post in Say Hi!, ask/answer questions, comment in Show and Shine, etc.)

*Please note that for this drawing the HydrO2: Touchless Sealant 500ml bottle will be sent in the winner's next order after the announcement*

Note: I am not affiliated with Sky's The Limit. I am posting this on behalf of Corey/Sky's The Limit

2. Likes The Guz liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    To enter post a message in this thread that says...

I want to win Hydro02 touchless sealant

I almost forgot...shipping to 48 US states only.

Certified Nuba Installer Dr Oldz's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Damn. Did u win Merlin!?? Lol

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr Oldz View Post
    Damn. Did u win Merlin!?? Lol
    I already have it. I really like Carpro HydrO2!
    Have you used it?