Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: New Microfiber Madness Products

Post Thanks / Like

New Microfiber Madness Products

Oh yes, we are guilty. The topic sounds like we are announcing new products... we know, we know! ;-) For sure, we will announce hopefully 2 exciting new products this year, but in this thread we wanted to ask YOU out there, if you have any product Suggestion for us. As you know, we manufacture everything "in house", that means we have our fabric Producer, we have our cutting Company and we have woman who are sewing our products. A lot of stuff is Made in Germany, so we have short ways to the companies we are working with... and that means: We can easily Change things, invent new products and so on.

So for example, several of our authorized Dealers asked us for a bigger drying towel. They requested a "Dry Me Crazy XXL" in size 35x23". We personally use the DMC towel after every wash and we personally see no Need in a huge drying towel. But as you know, we hear on the customers voice and if a lot of People Need such a big towel, we could easily make it!

In the past, there was also a request from the USA for a Incredisponge / Pad / Mitt with an "Extension pole Adaptor / entry". We know you guys drive big trucks and SUVs, so it maybe could make sense. So we would be interested in your opinion first. Another customer asked us, if we can make a strap around the washpad to make it more safe when washing the lower Areas of the car...

For sure, a new product causes costs time and effort, but if it makes sense and makes your car care better - we are on your side! So we would be thankful for any idea and any Feedback from you - not only about the examples above, any idea is helpful and worth to think about. We wont promise that we will do any of the suggested products, but we promise that we will THINK ABOUT IT.

Thank you for your help! We really appreciate any comment!

PS: We know that this will come HAHA ... actually we dont have plans to create boxershorts with the Crazy Pile material ;-) Sorry guys!

Certified Finest Installer Dr_Pain's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    I was actually thinking a bathrobe out the same DMC material would be great, one with a hoody. You come out of the shower and put it one and slip the hoody et voila! don't even need to dry yourself LOL!

In all seriousness, your microfiber products are absolute top notch. An end all glass towel would be great though. I am currently using the Fast Glass followed by Crazy Pile, which is a great combo however I have seen Crazy pile shed a bit on glass.

https://www.facebook.com/FlawlessFinishDetailing
    Dr. Claude Tremblay, Co-owner/Senior Detailer, Certified CQuartz Finest Installer

Certified Nuba Installer Dr Oldz's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    I would love to see a MF Madness version of a Cobra Indigo edgeless. Those indigo's were some great towels but then started coming with hot wired ends and that ruined it all.

Post Thanks / Like

New Microfiber Madness Products

Claude, have you tried the Cloudbuster?

Jim, have you tried the Yellow Fellow 2.0?

I don't believe I need a larger DMC but I will love to hear if others would want one!

I know some would like a microfiber cleaning pad for interiors that cleans better than all others. Could even be a glove with some thought given to getting into tight spaces. And of course though to cleaning well in machine and staying durable.

I also have heard of request for black wheel towels. But would it be worth making suck a premium quality towel for wheels? For some people yes but how many?

A crazy pile detailing apron?

Certified Nuba Installer Dr Oldz's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    I haven't Corey. Are they similar to the Indigo's?

Post Thanks / Like
    An interior multiple purpose detailing glove for interior wipe downs or protectant application would be killer.

A crazy pile apron!?! You need sleep Corey. That's just plain silly. A Summit 800 apron, now we are talking.

I'll get a cloud buster next shipment. No I haven't tried them YET!!

Dr. Claude Tremblay, Co-owner/Senior Detailer, Certified CQuartz Finest Installer

Post Thanks / Like
    A microfiber wax applicator with an ergonomic design or hook and loop backing for hand application. Something that doesn't soak up too much product but is still super soft and safe allowing for even product distribution.

Post Thanks / Like
    I know this may be a shot in a dark because their is nothing "cheap" or "throw away" with MFM...... but can you guys work with CarPro in the development of an applicator and buffing MF towel specifically desinged for coatings, something that would be economical enough for single use? or something that could be chemically impervious enough that could be treated post coating to be able to reuse??

Not to dog the Carpro product line but recently we had some "quality" concerns regarding the suede MF towels in the kits (used for buffing). Nothing that can't be remedied however since MFM has such a track record for the highest possible standards of quality, maybe a collaboration between the "highest quality coating" and the "highest quality MF" would be a marriage made in heaven?

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr Oldz View Post
    I haven't Corey. Are they similar to the Indigo's?
    No, another league for sure Same purpose but YF are premium quality instead of bulk fabric and YF are - 100% made in Germany

Post Thanks / Like
    I'll second two options that were already said. A bigger drying towel of the DMC would be something I would look for. The 35x23 size sounds big enough while still being manageable to hold as well. Dr Pain's suggestion of a towel that can be safe for soft clear coats and dark colors in terms of removing coatings would be nice as well. I feel like I press too hard when removing cquk and the suede towels that are recommended. I've yet to mar with the suede towels though but a more plush towel that can remove coatings would give more peace of mind. Thanks for starting a thread like this!

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast