Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: New Microfiber Madness Products

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr Oldz View Post
    I would love to see a MF Madness version of a Cobra Indigo edgeless. Those indigo's were some great towels but then started coming with hot wired ends and that ruined it all.

I agree, the Indigo was the only great towel cobra made!

Post Thanks / Like
    I still lust for a foam core waffle weave similar in concept to the Mothers product. Any progress yet?

Post Thanks / Like
    I would be remiss if I didn't recommend a high-gsm towel in "man-purple" again...(see interview transcript on ltd)

Certified Finest Installer Dr_Pain's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    There is such a color as "man purple"???

https://www.facebook.com/FlawlessFinishDetailing
    Dr. Claude Tremblay, Co-owner/Senior Detailer, Certified CQuartz Finest Installer

Post Thanks / Like
    We received the picture of Ricks "Wheel-Glove". Thank you Rick and thanks to Corey for forwarding to us!

To be honest, the picture looked like an animal was roadkilled - or more like Chubakka was hit by a car and rolled flat ;-) So I believe this tool works but we see lot of room for improvements ;-) We will put this on our list - cannot promise anything as usual, but we have an eye on this idea. List gets even longer ;-)

Certified Finest Installer Dr_Pain's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hey Thomas.... You know you already have the name down so now you have to producing

The Microfiber Madness Road Kill wheel mitt AND you could use the name Microfiber Madness Chubacka for my wash glove idea, something super fluffy and paint safe LOL!!!

https://www.facebook.com/FlawlessFinishDetailing
    Dr. Claude Tremblay, Co-owner/Senior Detailer, Certified CQuartz Finest Installer

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr_Pain View Post
    An interior multiple purpose detailing glove for interior wipe downs or protectant application would be killer.

A crazy pile apron!?! You need sleep Corey. That's just plain silly. A Summit 800 apron, now we are talking.

We still need a an Microfiber Madness apron???

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Merlin View Post

We still need a an Microfiber Madness apron???
    i was thinking a MF Madness shirt & shorts?
    Northern Vermont

Post Thanks / Like
    What about the "IncrediDuster" Something to replace the California car duster.
    Chris Kessler
    Owner/operator
    Southeastmobiledetail.com

Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you guys for your ideas and input. Please always keep in mind, that any new product Needs some demand - if there is no demand, we will sink with our ship someday with crazy and innovative products who nobody needs. So that is always a challenge to understand the market demand. See the Dropnetic for example. This was a crazy idea with a real problem solver - but it is so hard to produce that the final item is not cheap anymore and lot of people who didnt get their Hands on it to SEE how it works, maybe dont buy because of the higher price. So between crazy and unique ideas we must make thinks for a higher market demand to "pay" the ideas which are maybe dont sell like hell, but are good and valuable products.

The Problem is, that our bucket list is more than full and we have so many things on the to do list that every new item Needs time. We are currently have 3-4 new items in development + started first drawings and prototypes for future products.

So in the case of a Apron we cannot expect how many People would Need this. Over here in Germany, we know that MOST People wouldnt wear such a Apron. But any Country is different, so maybe in all other countries beside Germany EVERYBODY would Need an Apron? Hard to say. So please be sure that ANY idea Comes on our list, any idea is discussed in our Team and if we think it makes sense, we will put it on the "stuff we really MUST do" list. But even this list is Long right now... so please continue with our ideas and Input, we will do our best to fit anybodys Needs in the future!

THANK YOU FOR YOUR GREAT SUPPORT!!!!!!

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast