Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: New Microfiber Madness Products

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by MicrofiberMadness View Post
    In the past, there was also a request from the USA for a Incredisponge / Pad / Mitt with an "Extension pole Adaptor / entry". We know you guys drive big trucks and SUVs, so it maybe could make sense.
    Dear Thomas & Friends

An Incredisponge/Incredipad with an extension pole adapter would be the best wash media for me in washing my family's Honda Odyssey van. An extension pole keeps my feet on the ground instead of having to use a step stool, which can be unsafe.

I love my Incredi wash media and towels. Dry Me Crazy's incomparable ability to absorb water defies logic.
    — Jaddie

Certified Nuba Installer Dr Oldz's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Corey View Post
    No, another league for sure Same purpose but YF are premium quality instead of bulk fabric and YF are - 100% made in Germany
    Ok. I'll give some a try on my next order. Thank you

Post Thanks / Like
    Wheel washing glove with five fingers- I have a very cheap one now. It is a great design - not great quality.

Post Thanks / Like
    What about a specific MF Madness detergent for towel cleaning? I know they're many products for MF towels out there but maybe something specially tailored to MF Madness products

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Rick View Post
    Wheel washing glove with five fingers- I have a very cheap one now. It is a great design - not great quality.
    Rick, I LOVE that idea personally

Post Thanks / Like
    Hey Guys!

First we want to say THANK YOU for all your replies and ideas. Its always great for us to hear what you think and what you want to have. We are very excited that nobody named products which are actually in development and will hopefully be announced this year ;-) So maybe we are wrong with this development and you dont Need These Kind of products, or (what we hope ^^) you didnt think about These products / you couldnt imagine that we could produce something like this! Haha, very exciting!

Anyway, we saved your ideas and requests and we promise, that we will discuss about the possibilities and if there is a market for some of them. After we have released the next 2 crazy products, we will have time for new stuff. We wont promise that we will produce any of them, but I promise that we will do some calculation and Brainstorming.

Regarding the "sponge with a drill for Extension pole" we are not familiar with the Situation in the USA: Do you have usually such a pole in your house (for example for garden work or something) or are such Extension poles available everywhere? Or must there be an Extension pole included if we would offer such a product?

Regarding a detailing Apron: Are These aprons really weared by you? Over here in Europe we know that they are offered but most People dont wear them because they dont feel good with it. Maybe they are Fashion guys, but we never heard of People who wear this regularly...

Wheel washing glove, do you mean something like the Dodo Juice item? Actually we cannot imagine how a Wheel Wash Glove would look a like?!

Detergent: Good idea, but we are honest: In that case we could only do "private Label" and buy an existing product, put our Name on and resell it under Microfiber Madness brand. Thats not the way we work because we invent and create - but we are no chemists. For sure, we could make big Money with this because most People who buy towels would buy the detergent - but who knows us, knows that this is not our Company style so we are sorry, but actually there are no chances for a MF detergent...

If you have any further ideas - just Keep them coming! We still have our ears and eyes open. But we promise, there will be much more crazy products coming soon which will Change again your way of car care ;-)

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by MicrofiberMadness View Post
    Hey Guys!

First we want to say THANK YOU for all your replies and ideas. Its always great for us to hear what you think and what you want to have. We are very excited that nobody named products which are actually in development and will hopefully be announced this year ;-) So maybe we are wrong with this development and you dont Need These Kind of products, or (what we hope ^^) you didnt think about These products / you couldnt imagine that we could produce something like this! Haha, very exciting!

Anyway, we saved your ideas and requests and we promise, that we will discuss about the possibilities and if there is a market for some of them. After we have released the next 2 crazy products, we will have time for new stuff. We wont promise that we will produce any of them, but I promise that we will do some calculation and Brainstorming.

Regarding the "sponge with a drill for Extension pole" we are not familiar with the Situation in the USA: Do you have usually such a pole in your house (for example for garden work or something) or are such Extension poles available everywhere? Or must there be an Extension pole included if we would offer such a product?

Regarding a detailing Apron: Are These aprons really weared by you? Over here in Europe we know that they are offered but most People dont wear them because they dont feel good with it. Maybe they are Fashion guys, but we never heard of People who wear this regularly...

Wheel washing glove, do you mean something like the Dodo Juice item? Actually we cannot imagine how a Wheel Wash Glove would look a like?!

Detergent: Good idea, but we are honest: In that case we could only do "private Label" and buy an existing product, put our Name on and resell it under Microfiber Madness brand. Thats not the way we work because we invent and create - but we are no chemists. For sure, we could make big Money with this because most People who buy towels would buy the detergent - but who knows us, knows that this is not our Company style so we are sorry, but actually there are no chances for a MF detergent...

If you have any further ideas - just Keep them coming! We still have our ears and eyes open. But we promise, there will be much more crazy products coming soon which will Change again your way of car care ;-)
    I'll take a pic of the one I use and send it when I have a chance. I kind of imagine a cross between the INCREDIMITT and the Summit 800 with fingers just like a normal glove it would enable you to really do a great job on wheels.

Senior Member Chris@AutoCleanse's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    A lot of good suggestions I personal would also like to see some type of washing mitt or something specific for the wheels. I like using the lake country wool wheel washing mitt. Make something along that line.
    Chris DelGiudice
    Owner of Auto Cleanse Custom Auto Detaling
    407-760-1904

ChrisDA
    I personally wouldn't want to see anything from Microfiber Madness get that dirty! haha.

Post Thanks / Like
    I like the idea of a "larger" Dry Me Crazy towel.

Microfiber Madness: Dry Me Crazy Sr. (25" x 25")

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast