Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: New Microfiber Madness Products

Administrator
    Post Thanks / Like
    A bigger DMC would be cool. Call it a Dry Me Crazier.
    Imagine a Crazy Pile drying towel. That would be nuts.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Cooter View Post
    A bigger DMC would be cool. Call it a Dry Me Crazier.
    I Like it!

Microfiber Madness: Dry Me Crazy Sr. (25" x 25")

Post Thanks / Like

New Microfiber Madness Products

Quote Originally Posted by MicrofiberMadness View Post
    Regarding the "sponge with a drill for Extension pole" we are not familiar with the Situation in the USA: Do you have usually such a pole in your house (for example for garden work or something) or are such Extension poles available everywhere? Or must there be an Extension pole included if we would offer such a product?
    Dear Thomas

We do have a standard thread for broom/mop/brush handles here in the US. It's "3/4-5 ACME." You wouldn't need to include poles, but perhaps one or two suggestions in the product literature would be nice.

For instance, I use a Montana boar's hair brush with a Sure-Line paint pole handle.

The bristles are soft enough if soaked in warm, soapy water for about fifteen minutes prior to use, and the pole allows me to wash an SUV or van from the ground--and with much less work than sponges, pads, and mitts.

The efficiency advantage of the pole/handle versus the human arm is enormous. But what's missing in this solution is the premium microfiber wash media offered only by you.

These mounting solutions are standard and probably are available to manufacturers like you for a price that's friendly both to you and your customers.
    Last edited by Corey; 09-27-2014 at 07:26 PM.
    — Jaddie

Certified Finest Installer Dr_Pain's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    An IncrediGLOVE!?! What an idea!!!

https://www.facebook.com/FlawlessFinishDetailing
    Dr. Claude Tremblay, Co-owner/Senior Detailer, Certified CQuartz Finest Installer

Post Thanks / Like
    I'm up for a pair of crazy gloves!!

ChrisDA
    Quote Originally Posted by Merlin View Post
    I like the idea of a "larger" Dry Me Crazy towel.

Microfiber Madness: Dry Me Crazy Sr. (25" x 25")
    I'd love a bigger Dry Me Crazy towel!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr_Pain View Post
    An IncrediGLOVE!?! What an idea!!!
    I know ! It would be great.

Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you Jaddie for your explanation! This really helps. To be honest, the idea for a washing tool for an Extension pole was told us since we released the Incredimitt. In that time we have started small in the USA so there was first no big market for this idea because we have been very unknown. But because of the great work of Corey (and for sure because we offer a honest and great product line) our brand spread over USA, Canada and South America very fast. So I believe - even because we now created nearly every Version of a Incredi washing tool, its time for this idea! ;-)

I personally believe this would be a missing product especially on your market. Over here in Europe, where the countries are smaller and more "compressed", MORE people drive smaller cars so this wouldnt be very interesting for the most of the European customers. From my side, I would be the first customer HAHA because I personally own a Dodge Ram and used the Mgeuiars washing tool with Extension pole in the past - but the material is not very soft, so I dont like it much... but the car is too big to reach every area by Hand.

OK, you have my word that we will find a solution very soon after we have released our 2 new products till end of this year. I personally like the idea to offer it without an Extension pole because its much easier for shipping. And if These poles are available everywhere, this wont be a big Problem for you to get one.

Post Thanks / Like
    Dear Thomas

Thank you so very much, fine sir.

I truly believe this will be the perfect washing tool for SUVs, trucks, vans, and most commercial vehicles.
    — Jaddie

Post Thanks / Like

I have been thinking about this for awhile. What about a Mini-IncrediPad? Similar in size to the mini CarPro wash mitt. Although the regular mitt works great I like to have a smaller wash media that can get into the real tight spaces.

http://www.carpro-us.com/2-finger-mini-mitt/

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast