Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: New Carpro Order recieved, questions....

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisDA View Post
    We have some great 'rewards' in the works for our forum members

On another note, AutoGeek shipping SUCKS.

Shipping here is not that cheap for West Coast either?

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisDA View Post
    We have some great 'rewards' in the works for our forum members

On another note, AutoGeek shipping SUCKS.
    That's good news to hear.

Now , in my own personal experiences with AG-Autopia, and their shipping, I've been very much sassified. Very well packed, large bottles-containers with taped Caps, and all my Carpro goodies were this time, and like many other times with other products are all individually bagged-taped, shipping times from time of order have always been quick-timely, no waiting days to see the package in the shipping system. Always have gotten shipping confirmation email updates quickly.

Boxes always well taped, never no issues there, large enough, and strong enough boxes, no wimping out with this aspect. Customer service has always been exemplary, only one time I got one bum product, an LC 5" Urethane Backing Plate for my PC7424XP DA, it had buggered threads and would not thread on the machine, not their fault as I see it, and after a phone call, the new Backing Plate was in my Mailbox 3 days later, quick.

Only one minor gripe, and that's packing Peanuts, and they can be a "staticky pain" to deal with.

Note, I am not a professional Detailer with a business, that I need everything I order delivered "yesterday".
    I can see how this may be an issue for some.

Many good deals I've gotten through AG-Autopia, at this point I'm betting a good $2K worth of business on tools, and detailing products in the past 20 months. And that I feel is a good amount, considering I do no one else's vehicles here but my own.

I'd go broke here if I had a detailing business. Hypothetically, I could charge $50 for a wash, Iron-X, Clay, Machine Polish, Eraser Strip, and a CQuartz UK/DLX protectant on every square inch of thier vehicles, and their asses would pucker shut like a Cherrystone Clam. LOL That ain't no shyt neither!
    Mark
    Last edited by Mark; 09-25-2014 at 01:32 AM.

Post Thanks / Like
    I have no qualm buying other things from them. But for CP I will always go to Corey. The only problems I've had wih them are in relation to receiving products that over a year old and labeled such right on the bottle not just once.

Certified Finest Installer Dr_Pain's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    I've never had an issue with AG (PBMG), actually they been great in all circumstances when something went wrong. The only issue I did have was a couple of products were on the tail end of their life expectancy but it did not bother me at the time because I go through product like crazy so I knew I was going to use it before it's due date. I am sure that I could have complained and they would have sent me a newer product but did not bother.

Having said that, this would have never happened with Corey. Every time I buy something from CarPro-US it almost looks like it was made yesterday LOL!!

https://www.facebook.com/FlawlessFinishDetailing
    Dr. Claude Tremblay, Co-owner/Senior Detailer, Certified CQuartz Finest Installer

Post Thanks / Like
    That is very possibly true that certain products, perhaps some that don't move quickly that are sold may have been sitting on shelves a long time. One product I had problems with a while back from AG was Optimum GPS AIO.

Bought it as I thought it might be a nice all in one to use on my white Cargo Trailer, used it once, and within about 6 weeks the product, a 64oz container went to hell and badly separated. Not sure if it was old product, or not properly manufactured? I should've contacted AG for credit-replacement, but didn't.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12