Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: PRODUCT REVIEW: First look at CarPro FlyBy Forte (Beta testing)

Post Thanks / Like
    I don't have forte but a fresh application of FlyBy30 with 2 week old Bosch Icons. Reload on the shield as well and some FlyBy30 on the rubber of the blade. Swipes smooth as glass

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr_Pain View Post
    Hydrophobic qualities of Forte....CHECKED!!
    Wiper chatter..... NOT COOL!

How old are the blades? I am only speculating that maybe (if cleaned and coated properly) that the chatter may be because the blade lost its resiliency?? I also wonder if some blades may be more prone to chattering!?! Could you try and Reload the blade and windshield to see if that would eliminate the problem. If it does then we can blame Forte, but if it doesn't then we may have to look at the quality and elastomer components of the actual blade. If they are aftermarket brand, please indicate the name brand so we can at least log your problem with this particular brand. If more people (now that it is public) start having the same problem with the same blade then maybe CarPro will be able to investigate the bonding of Forte with this particular rubber product
    Ok.
    My blade is new (1 month)and are Bosch Aerotwin A863s (VW Golf 7 and Audi A3).
    I ordered new brushes always Bosch and repeat the test without the application of one layer of CarPro Forte and after the application of CarPro Forte.
    Very thanks for the support.
    See you later
    Stay tuned...

Post Thanks / Like
    I think blade brand may play a big part.

While I haven't used any of the carpro products on my windshield in the past few weeks or better, I've been throwing everything else on, and boy, do I get some wiper chatter like I've never had!

They are very recent blades (on my Kia Spectra daily driver), and have cleaned them well with APC, Eraser and Reload about 1-1/2 weeks ago. And in heavy rains after, man, they're skipping across the glass like nobody's business! LOL

But, these were the cheapest blades money could buy, some walmart garbage, and I'm concluding you sometimes "do" get what you pay for! Next time, and probably soon, I'll invest in something better. Doesn't pay to cut corners on safety items such as this.
    Last edited by Mark; 11-07-2014 at 09:51 PM.

Certified Finest Installer Dr_Pain's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark View Post
    I think blade brand may play a big part.

While I haven't used any of the carpro products on my windshield in the past few weeks or better, I've been throwing everything else on, and boy, do I get some wiper chatter like I've never had!

They are very recent blades (on my Kia Spectra daily driver), and have cleaned them well with APC, Eraser and Reload about 1-1/2 weeks ago. And in heavy rains after, man, they're skipping across the glass like nobody's business! LOL

But, these were the cheapest blades money could buy, some walmart garbage, and I'm concluding you sometimes "do" get what you pay for! Next time, and probably soon, I'll invest in something better. Doesn't pay to cut corners on safety items such as this.
    Did you Reload the windshield also Mark??

https://www.facebook.com/FlawlessFinishDetailing
    Dr. Claude Tremblay, Co-owner/Senior Detailer, Certified CQuartz Finest Installer

Post Thanks / Like
    CarPro's FlyBy Forte in beta testing? That's like the latest gadget drop for windshield coatings! It's supposed to be all about super-durable hydrophobic action, like raindrops just sliding off your windshield without a care. Think of it like your car wearing invisible rain boots that make water dance away faster than you can say "wash me." If it lives up to the hype, driving in the rain might just become oddly satisfying, like your car's playing its own game of water polo.
    At Triple A Trading, I am dedicated to providing top-notch customer service, helping clients find exactly what they need, whether it's for routine maintenance, performance upgrades, or restoration projects. My goal is to ensure every customer leaves satisfied and confident in their purchase.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456