Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Review: CarPro Hydro2

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by James View Post
    Corey, is that the Cool Hybrid Pad or the Cool Wool Pad you used with Fixer above on the hood?
    Must be cool wool! I can't recall lol. Pretty sure it's cool wool

Certified Nuba Installer Dr Oldz's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Never thought of using IX paste as a lube for the Polyshave block. Good idea!

Post Thanks / Like
    I bought some of this stuff last month and havent tried it out yet. Thanks for the detailed write-up!

Post Thanks / Like
    Great post Corey! I'm glad I purchased this thanks to you explaining this over email to me :]

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by iAmAlexander View Post
    Great post Corey! I'm glad I purchased this thanks to you explaining this over email to me :]
    Thank you, and GREAT to see you here!!

Junior Member ClarityAutoDetailing's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Simply ground breaking product.

DSC_9967.jpg

We like to use it on wheels during our normal washes. Helps to aid in drying wheels without spots and provides some good protection for them. The stuff is versatile enough that it doesn't require any prep. We simply wash wheels with wheel soap and spray it on. Most other things would need some careful surface prep like an alcohol wipe. This stuff simply works.

Junior Member ClarityAutoDetailing's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Corey, can you offer this in 55 gallon drums!?

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by ClarityAutoDetailing View Post
    Corey, can you offer this in 55 gallon drums!?
    I can. It will cost a bit

Post Thanks / Like
    I got a chance to use it a few days ago over Labor Day weekend with a friend of mine. We were washing all the cars we had and when it came to the third vehicle, we got lazy and decided to try Hydro2. After watching all the videos I could find on how it works, it still did not make sense to me as to how Hydro2 does what it does, I guess the only way to really see it is to try it yourself.

So that's what we did. And the results were spectacular. It has been a long time since a car detailing product has made us drop our jaws in amazement, and this is definitely one of them. It works like, for a lack of a better term, magic.

I don't see how it is able to achieve an even coat like it does, especially when I know I didn't spray it evenly as I ran around the car, squeezing a normal trigger from the mix we had. My friend followed with a garden hose on a strong stream setting a few seconds behind.

I will say that after drying, there isn't much slickness. But just wait. A few hours later, around 5 hours or so, we got the chance to use the vehicle and my hand literally slipped off the door handle trying to open it. The slickness comes after a few hours of curing. It's not instant like most sealants after removal. It also obtains its gloss after a few hours of cure time as well.

We liked it so much we both ordered a liter of the stuff over the Labor day sale.

Trying it has made me a believer.

Post Thanks / Like
    Your reviews are always so informative and detailed . I'll have to try this . I wonder how it works in the colder weather ?If it does , maybe it'd be a good one during the NE winters on a above average temp day to add some more protection mid winter .

Thanks for the reviews Corey ,

Daren

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast