Thread: So2Pure: Odor Eliminator Question

Post Thanks / Like

So2Pure: Odor Eliminator Question

Looking at getting come So2Pure to try on my wife's friends car as she quit smoking about 3 months ago and is trying to get the smell completely out of her car. From what I've read this should do the trick. The question I have is, will how much will the 120ml bottle cover. She has a medium size sedan but I would also like to use some on my sons car as he's got the smelly gym clothes smell in his car from always having his sweaty clothes in his car when he's done with football or basketball practice.

Senior Member Chris@AutoCleanse's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Might be just the right amount it's hard to say depending on how big your sons car is, but just a couple of helpful hints make sure your clean everything thoroughly first and in the car with the smoking issue I would replace the cabin air filter also while doing the treatment, it's hard to get the smokers smell out of those filters and is just as easy to pop a new one in if the car is equipped with one. Make sure you allow it to dry after wiping it in before pulling in direct sunlight. Best of luck. The stuff works if used properly.
    Last edited by Chris@AutoCleanse; 10-18-2014 at 03:00 AM.
    Chris DelGiudice
    Owner of Auto Cleanse Custom Auto Detaling
    407-760-1904

Certified Nuba Installer Dr Oldz's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    120ml is a lot. You don't use much of it and the sprayer that comes with it atomizes the product really well so coverage is maximized.

Senior Member Chris@AutoCleanse's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr Oldz View Post
    120ml is a lot. You don't use much of it and the sprayer that comes with it atomizes the product really well so coverage is maximized.
    Good point about the sprayer.
    Chris DelGiudice
    Owner of Auto Cleanse Custom Auto Detaling
    407-760-1904

Post Thanks / Like
    sometimes i also face the same problem in the car someone told me an air purifier is best but still I am confused should i go for it or not. i personally love spray.