Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: New CarPro Product?

Post Thanks / Like

New CarPro Product?

Since this is the place for all things CarPro I thought I would ask about this new product I keep hearing about from CarPro.

Can anyone say what it might be?
    The Devil is in the Details.

Post Thanks / Like
    Here are some photos from social media

3. Thanks rlmccarty2000 thanked this post
    Administrator
    Post Thanks / Like

New CarPro Product?

Seen some posts on Facebook about it but nothing that you haven’t already seen.

Knowing Avi, it should be something pretty awesome. I’m in the dark as much as you.

Sent from my millenium falcon using Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like

6. Likes The Guz liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

I’m going with Cquartz Lite. A light weight coating that last 6 months - 1 year.

8. Likes dman68 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by TroyScherer View Post

I’m going with Cquartz Lite. A light weight coating that last 6 months - 1 year.

^ Dang..... I was right. That is great.

10. Likes dman68 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    The cats out of the bag...

CQuartz Lite

CQuartz Lite - The fastest application of Cquartz yet!

Introducing the incredibly user-friendly CQuartz Lite ceramic coating! “Lite” is based on the incredible CQuartz UK Ceramic Coating Technology, which has become famous around the world! CQuartz Lite can be applied as a stand-alone ceramic coating lasting more than 6 months or it can be used as a topcoat for existing CQuartz coatings!

CQuartz Lite was designed for those that are not ready to make the plunge into the industry-leading strength of our professional grade coatings but wish to enjoy some of the many benefits that only CQuartz coatings offer.

The capabilities of CQuartz Lite include: easier to clean surfaces, resistance to insect splatter, petrol spills, light solvents, and UV rays, whilst providing a beading contact angle of 110 Deg! In other words, CQuartz Lite helps keep your paint super glossy, well protected, beads like crazy, and washes off easy when properly maintained!

CQuartz Lite is built on a combination of Sio2 and Tio2 particles with over 45% solid materials, as well as proprietary ingredients not made public outside of the lab! CQuartz Lite is a great option for professional detailers as an entry level coating or for the do it yourself guru who wants to switch to their first true ceramic coating.

CQuartz Lite may be applied to virtually any exterior surface of your car including paintwork, plastics, wheels, and glass (except windscreen), just like your other favorite CQuartz products!

12. Likes dman68 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks Avi for sending this out to me for review. Initial review pending.

Quote Originally Posted by TroyScherer View Post

^ Dang..... I was right. That is great.

It was leaked so many times on Autogeek and in the Autogeek Facebook group that it was an easy guess for most folks.

Quote Originally Posted by Merlin View Post
    The cats out of the bag...
    It’s been out of the bag for awhile lol.

Post Thanks / Like
    There is a ton of spray and wipe products that are getting 6 months durability and many that get 9 months or more. What sets this apart from them or is this just CarPro trying to get some of the market share?
    The Devil is in the Details.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by rlmccarty2000 View Post
    There is a ton of spray and wipe products that are getting 6 months durability and many that get 9 months or more.
    What sets this apart from them or is this just CarPro trying to get some of the market share?
    Sadly, with the introduction of new consumer-based, easy-to-use, long-lasting LSP products.
    I'm seeing a possible end to the Boutique high-end car care products. (expensive waxes etc.).

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast