first time doing Carpro CS Quartz coating

leasehackr

New member
first time doing Carpro CS Quartz coating

Qns.

I got the 10 pack of applicator suede. Should I use One for each panel? For example, for the Hood, I would use one suede, one side door panel, one Right rear door, etc.

I got two face 10 pack Carpro MF towels. Are these two face towels good for buffing off after applying the coating? For example, should I use one MF for immediate wipe, one MF for the final wipe, and a new MF towel for every other panel?

How should these MF towels be cleaned? Should they be thrown in the Tide wash bucket right away so that they can be reused?

Thanks
 
first time doing Carpro CS Quartz coating

Qns.

I got the 10 pack of applicator suede. Should I use One for each panel? For example, for the Hood, I would use one suede, one side door panel, one Right rear door, etc.

I got two face 10 pack Carpro MF towels. Are these two face towels good for buffing off after applying the coating? For example, should I use one MF for immediate wipe, one MF for the final wipe, and a new MF towel for every other panel?best sex dolls

How should these MF towels be cleaned? Should they be thrown in the Tide wash bucket right away so that they can be reused?

Thanks

Yes, it?s generally a good idea to use one suede per panel. For example, use one for the hood, one for the driver-side door, etc. This helps to ensure even application and prevents cross-contamination.
Discard the suedes after use as the coating will harden and make them unusable.
 
first time doing Carpro CS Quartz coating

Qns.

I got the 10 pack of applicator suede. Should I use One for each panel? For example, for the Hood, I would use one suede, one side door panel, one Right rear door, etc.

I got two face 10 pack Carpro MF towels. Are these two face towels good for buffing off after applying the coating? For example, should I use one MF for immediate wipe, one MF for the final wipe, and a new MF towel for every other panel?

How should these MF towels be cleaned? Should they be thrown in the Tide wash bucket right away so that they can be reused?

Thanks
I’d use a fresh suede applicator for each major panel to avoid spreading contamination. For the MF towels, using one for the initial wipe and another for the final wipe is a good approach, with fresh towels as needed. I’d also avoid putting coating-soaked towels straight into a regular wash bucket—keep them separate and follow the coating manufacturer’s cleaning/disposal instructions.
 
Back
Top